Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pictures from the hood




Good Afternoon, I'm Heather and I thought I'd take you for a little tour of the neighbourhood. Lets start in my kitchen where I throw down on my usual grits and cracklins ...

... This is our house from the lot behind ...















... This our front view, where the post slash Celebrity waits for new tires, and after the most recent dispute three new windows ... (below) is our back yard and soon to be Rob's beautiful garden ...


We are looking at renting this house for our Mission teams and The War College residence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pics guys!
looks exactly like a place I'd like to come visit.
love ya.
Danielle

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i hate grits.

Rebekah Dooley said...

Great photos.
Love you :D
Hopefully i will be able to come and have a visit one day.
Miss you