Saturday, December 22, 2007

Okay, I can't blame the kids cuz some of these santas are downright creepytown...

I found this site through www.i-am-bored.com tonight and some of the photos were so bizarre that I laughed right out loud...I don't normally do the whole cutesy kinda blog (except if I'm featuring the entirely adorable kids from around here) but I had to spread the santa cheer on this one and give others a chance to give their heads a shake and say aloud, "why do we do this whole sit on the knee thing again?" My personal fave is the pic where the little guy can't even handle ceramic santa...























Merry Christmas...








2 comments:

Tara Ayer said...

There is some good chuckle material there! My two fav's are the one where Santa's wearing way too much blush and the one kid is smiling and the other is terrorized. And the other is the one where Santa looks like he's catching the girl and she's looking over her shoulder thinking, "I need to get the hell out of here!"

Anonymous said...

I think I'm just way too paranoid, but I wouldn't let some guy in a costume hold Kaia. We had Santa at the corps (don't even ask me why) and because people insisted on pictures, I held her while we stood next to Santa. She was also dressed like a present (I did not dress her). This whole Christmas thing is very weird to me.
michelle