Monday, February 12, 2007

A God-Inspired Reality Check

How far do I intend to go for His Will to be done on earth as it is in heaven?
As Far As It Takes?
How long shall I live as though He were coming back Soon?
Every Day Until I Die?
What am I willing to give up in the temporal to store up in the eternal?
All of it?




I will be responsive to the Holy Spirit's work and obedient to His leading in my life.
I will continue to grow in grace through worship, prayer, service and the reading of the Bible.
I will make the values of the Kingdom of God and not the values of the world the standard for my life.

I made covenant with You Lord 4 years ago. Am I living up to my end of the deal?

If not...

,
Disturb me, Lord,

when I am too well pleased with myself,

When my dreams have come true

Because I have dreamed too little

When I arrived safely

Because I sailed too close to the shore...
attributed - sir francis drake -1577

hd

No comments: