Monday, July 16, 2007

Love Actually ...

In my rations today I was reading Colossians, this challenged my heart ...

Colossians 2
1For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, 2that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, 3in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

The part in Verse 2, their hearts being "knit together in love."

What would Gods Church look like with our hearts knit together ? What blessings would be poured out ?

God knit our hearts together.

1 comment:

Gideon son of Joash said...

We're knit together. I like that. We're no tied or held or stuck together but knit together. It gives me a picture of hearts being connected with care and time. Not something that's just forced together because it seemed like a good idea. Knitting takes time and patience and care and when it's finished it's hard to undo. That would be a beautiful thing.